Jobless

Well I am blogging after a pretty long time. I will put that to laziness. It's been nearly 3 months of frustration of being stuck at home, unable to move out due to rains and other reasons. But i finally put an end to it when i agreed to tour hampi with soin. We ended up touring kanchipuram, mysore and tirupati. We actually climbed our way to tirumala. I quite enjoyed it. But my chances of sighting the leopard went down the drain. The tour was pretty good. I loved Hampi. Pretty cheap going by indian stds. for a tourist place. took loads of photos too. Mysore was good too. been there before but i was a kid back then. went to the mysore zoo. I was a kid all over again. Still waiting for the company to call me. Stuck at home. have slight hopes of dslr though I doubt it.

some photos for you guys. will write more later. Good to have the football season back.



P.S : I haven't edited the mysore album yet. You can view more photos here

7 comments:

Shalini said...

ohkay...so both u and soin are going to change your blogs to a photolog now???
And yes...football back on...:D

kaka said...

@shalini nope just some pics from the trip thats all. btw how are the pics ? :P

- Sugar Cube - said...

awesome pics!

Shalini said...

very nice photography...:D
Liked it on facebook..:P

Pooja Mahimkar said...

loved the pics!

kaka said...

@sugar thanks :)

@shalu appreciate it :)

@pooja thanks a lot!

Naarya said...

u take beautiful pictures. very good subjects i mean..